In the current world scenario, things keep evolving at a fast pace and cannabis is no exception. Medical marijuana helped with many ailments and was a game changer in the medicine field which was then followed by cannabinoid oil aka CBD. The legalization of cannabis cultivation made CBD easily accessible to everyone without the use of prescriptions.
CBD was seen as a miracle drug by many due to its wide range of health benefits. A number of chemical compounds like cannabinoids, terpenes, flavinoids and lipids etc are found in cannabis with little research on each compound. The latest trend people are hopping onto is switching to CBDA instead of CBD for vaping.
CBDa VS CBD:
Cannabis plant doesn’t contain CBD but contains high amount of CBDA. Cannabidiolic acid (CBDa) converts to CBD when cannabis is heated to around 270°F. CBDa releases CBD during this decarboxylation process after releasing carbon dioxide. Vaping hemp flower is an effective way of getting CBD into our system.
Working of CBD and CBDa:
Due to the direct relation between both compounds, both work pretty much the same way. CBD works by reacting with receptors in our body’s endocannabinoid system and regulates certain bodily functions. CBDa reacts with the human body the same way but is more pure and doesn’t contain solvents or toxic residue.
Benefits of vaping:
A number of cannabis users prefer vaping to other delivery methods because of the fast-acting time. The properties of CBD include:
- Antipsychotic: CBD oil which is extracted from hemp plant contains only low THC levels. Low THC levels prevent the user from getting stoned.
- Anti-anxiolytic: CBD is proven to have calming effects and is effective in treating everyday stress, social anxiety, panic disorder, OCD and PTSD.
- Anti-seizure: Even certain states where cannabis isn’t legal use cannabis to treat certain types of seizures.
- Anti-convulsive: CBD mitigates involuntary muscle spasms and helps with Irritable Bowel syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson’s disease and Chron’s Disease.
- Anti-emetic: CBD helps with easing the uncomfortable symptoms associated with chemotherapy and HIV like vomiting and diarrhea.
Opting for CBDa vaping:
Rather than vaping CBD you can vape CBDa and eliminate the respiratory issues impacts that arise with vaping CBD. Recent researches have explored the potential uses of CBDa in treating mental health issues and nausea. When vaping CBD flower there is no additional processing involved and none of the phytochemicals are destroyed.
There are no additives which make it safer and you can inhale the rich flavor of cannabis. There are more researches underway regarding the usage of CBDa. Purchase CBDa vape oil and see if it works for you.